Terms of Sale
Please address any complaints, queries or correspondence regarding these Conditions or The Bush Oil™ Ltd Online Shop, to the contacts as listed in our contact us page.
This site is operated by Bush Oil™ Ltd (registered number 09775748) from its registered address at 75 Glenville Road, Walkford Christchurch Dorset BH23 5PX United Kingdom UK.
Purchasing Bush Oil™ Ltd Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
• Available for sale and details of which appear on Bush Oil™ Ltd Online store; and
• For delivery to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Excluding PO BOX addresses
• For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Bush Oil™ Ltd reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Bush Oil™ Ltd
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Bush Oil™ Ltd Online Store. Bush Oil™ Ltd takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Bush Oil™ Ltd Online Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Bush Oil™ Ltd Online Store.
Although every effort is made to keep Bush Oil™ Ltd Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
• Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
• Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card Company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
• Bush Oil™ Ltd will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
• Bush Oil™ Ltd will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you
• We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Bush Oil™ Ltd only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Bush Oil™ Ltd may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
• The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
• Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
• You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within fourteen working days after the day you receive your goods providing the product is still in sellable condition. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
at the full purchase price minus any delivery charges.
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Bush Oil™ Ltd will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) Damaged or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
3) When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
a) Full Purchase Price
b) Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
c) Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
4) When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
a) Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
b) Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
5) How To Return Your Goods
Please see returns policy as detailed on our website
6) Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exciting new product launches, promotions, and party themes and Values campaigns. To keep up to date simply click our social media links and follow us or click register in the “my account” tab
7) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
Bush Oil™ Ltd reserves the right to:
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, The Bush Oil™ Ltd Online Shop (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Bush Oil™ Ltd shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
• Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of The Bush Oil™ Ltd Online Shop (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using The Bush Oil™ Ltd Online Shop.
• If Bush Oil™ Ltd should change these Conditions, your order will be
subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing
Copies of the appropriate T&C are available by email from
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts